Don't Chance it!

It is important to note that your contents are not insured by the landlord. We therefore highly recommend you have contents insurance in the case of unforeseen events such as:
- flooding from a burst pipe
- electrical faults storm damage
- break-ins

All of these may result in damage or loss of your personal possessions.

Please speak to an insurance provider and ensure that your belongings are adequately covered in your selected policy.