3 Cook Street, Darlington - LEASED
$550 / week
3 Bed | 2 Bath
Tuesday 19/7/2022 - 4.30-4.45pm.
A HOME AMONG THE GUMTREES
This fabulous property sits on 2000sqm where everyone will have their own space.
The 3 good-sized bedrooms are coupled with 2 huge living areas. The front room is adjoined to the formal dining room which would make a perfect study/work from home alternative.
The rear living space is absolutely huge and would accommodate a dining setting, large lounge suite as well as a play area for the kids.
Another fantastic feature of this property is the brand new ensuite bathroom. Completed in neutral tones, this is a handy addition to the master bedroom, along with the walk-in robe.
The main bathroom is located at the rear of the house near the minor bedrooms and has a bath plus a separate shower.
Additional features include:
- Carport and offroad parking to front of house
- Loads of additional offroad parking via side driveway
- Separate access via side driveway to powered garden shed
- 2x reverse cycle air-conditioners - Walk-in pantry
- Huge linen cupboard - Wall-length robes to minor bedrooms
- Large floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Lockable storeroom to rear of carport
- Close to Darlington Primary School, the Helena River bushland trails and John Forrest National Park
- Pets considered but please be aware that this property is NOT FULLY FENCED
Located in the heart of Darlington, this quintessential hills home will surely be snapped up!
Please send a message today so we can book you in to view this property.
Want to know more?
Book a viewing or ask a question about this property.