18 Sutherland Close, Guildford
2 Bed | 1 Bath | 298sqm
WHAT AN IDEAL LOCATION!
Whether you are looking to downsize, get your foot in the door, or, for an investment property, you will definitely want this one on your ‘must see’ list.
Guildford is a highly sort after location, and with good reason with the mix of historic interest, quirky cafes, popular hotels, restaurants and boutique shops you are simply spoilt for choice.
This neat brick and tile home on an easy to maintain block affords you more free time to kick back and enjoy the lifestyle on offer. The property features:
- Split system air conditioning to master and living area
- Pot belly fire to living
- Separate laundry
- Modernised bathroom with bath/shower combo
- Carport with recently sealed driveway
- Within walking distance to local shops, cafes, restaurants and hotels
- Easy access to public transport and Guildford Train Station
- Short drive to Swan Valley, airports and shopping centres
- Close proximity to Guildford Grammar School
Take in a bit of nature with a walk along the beautiful Swan River or head down to Alfred’s for one of their infamous burgers, why not, it is all on your doorstep after all. Don’t let this one slip by call us today for an appointment to view.